FLL Flophouse

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

In Memory of Vicroy

FLL Flophouse

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Just got off the phone with the Bambooshka, and I have 401 rented for Wed. nite the 25th, Ric has it for Thurs - Sat, and I have it for Sunday the 29th, so we will have a full party room available to the Faithful for the whole show.

Russ P - I'll send you some moola for the whiskey deck shortly.

For those on the fence, the Bambooshka still has a few rooms for the show, or so I gathered, you have to sort of read between the lines.....

UV
Harv

Post by Harv »

Called today to forfeit my room but it was grabbed by Doug Crowther so all is still well in Bertram land. If circumstances change by the end of the month maybe I'll reconsider but it doesn't look too promising right now. Hope all have a great time.
Harv
In Memory of Vicroy

The Bambooshka called me today to "confirm" what I told her yesterday about getting 401 for Wed and Sunday nites, with Ric having it in between. She said "no problem" about 50 times which is always a bad sign. Anyway, she said the place is booked up for the show. Think I'll send her a fax tomorrow so I don't end up sleeping on the picnic table on the Whiskey Deck....

Sent Russ P some funds today for the refreshments at the Flophouse to keep the Mean Team mean. Prof, told him to get you some really cheap scotch. Think I specified John Hnady whith the screw off top..... Will have plenty of clears and dark rum for the coffee in the mornings. I'll bring some coonass coffee too.

UV
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

UV,
Do you know if all the rooms with more than one bed are at the east end of the building?
Or are they the suites?
I tried asking, but couldn't make a language connection.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I might be able to make part of the boat show. I hope to put some faces with names. Bruce, I will probably give you a call prior to dropping the boat off. When do I graduate from the greenhorn status? Kevin
In Memory of Vicroy

Bruce - as I remember the double rooms are in the back, maybe the 05, 06 & 07 rooms - the 02,03,04 rooms are in the front and have one bed. The 01 honeymoon rooms are in the front overlooking the beach. We have 401 on the top floor for the whole show. Her english is improving very slowly over the past 7 years. Her son John, an english speaker is my 'go to' guy when things get dicey.

Sort of like going to Port Eads, never know what you end up with.....

UV
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

DON'T CHA KNOW!
UV's
Sort of like going to Port Eads, never know what you end up with.....
AMEN BROTHER!

R,
DQ
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!