Big a$$ triple tail during pre-Winter fishing trip

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Hueso

Big a$$ triple tail during pre-Winter fishing trip

Post by Hueso »

Last Saturday.....one Dorado, one big a$$ triple tail, one albacore.....a beautiful day at the NorthEast drop of Puerto Rico....

randall

Post by randall »

nice triple tail.......i didnt know about them till andre turned me on to them in panama......we caught quite a few of em....good eating fish for sure.

my son was in puerto rico for a few days (left this morning). he thought it was really great.
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Hueso that's Sweet........

Lucky you.....having nice fishing weather.......its blistering cold here tonight....will probably get down to 30 degrees

Harry
hb
AndreF

Post by AndreF »

Is that a baby's shoe?
I'm not sure but indecision may or may not be my problem.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

1981 FBC BERG1883M81E
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Andre,

You be a funny man..........just as you were in Ft. Lauderdale a few years back! But if Hueso says it's a big fish, then it is a BIG fish. You make us all very envious Hueso; so keep those pictures coming.
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Hueso

Very nice fish. Its getting to be that time of year up here. After Christmas, all bets are off weather wise. Nice day today but we will be looking forward to those wonderfull warm pictures you post from time to time.
Hueso

Post by Hueso »

R

You should have told me your son was down here......next time do not forget.

Andre

Crocs XL 11"-12"...........best tasting ugly fish I have ever tried...better than wahoo and dorado....in my book

Guys

I'll keep posting as the occasion arrises.....
randall

Post by randall »

thanks...appreciate that....he went to a wedding...bang bang thank you maam....in and out...but you never know...i might show up one day.

we were catching the trips with a hand line but it wasnt fast enough for the capt. he took the gaff and started hooking em straight into the fish box. they were so thick i tried (with no success) to just grab one out of the water. every time the boat was at drift a zillion fish would school underneigth...this one time it was triple tail.......yummmy.
nestorpr

Post by nestorpr »

Hueso, those blue, choppy seas sure bring back a lot of memories! I may be in PR soon to see "La Vieja" so I'll let you know in case we can get together.
Looking for my next boat!