I've been to the promised land!!!!

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

JP Dalik

I've been to the promised land!!!!

Post by JP Dalik »

So, what's a guy from Jersey to do when he's stuck in fat teddy land?
Well if you own a 31 Bertram you get on the phone and look up "slacker" in the "Fat Teddy land information booklet"
This brings you immediatley to a listing for Mr Timmy K(something or other) otherwise known as THUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!
Upon making this phone call you will be immediately pulled from your local domicile and thrown into whatever hooopdeee timmy is driving and be forced to earn your seat from a dog of slightly smaller statue than your host.
You will meet the local archery pro, be given the grand tour of the palacial mansion (there's a cat that lives there-------ask me how I know) and then go to dinner where you meet the other half of Tim, Cathi, who I gotta say seems generally nice and is attractive in all senses of the word and is (well Timmy what the F@#$ WHY YOU!!!) but I digress. Upon filling Cathi with vittles she will leave you and Timmy to do what men do best, drink...... and then drive.
You will at no point be afraid because you will be full of drink throughout the entire ride. The dog however will own the pole position of "almost shotgun, almost driver(hogging all air bag safety in case of a severe decceleration")

That being said- I came, I saw the Tub- I hung out with Timmy and met his dog and significant other. What can I say;I can say I can't wait to get back up here, Timmy showed me ------------a complete stranger an awesome time My Thanks to Tim and the group on this board, where everyone gets to meet and greet because we like boats.,

Timmy, I thought the jugs of Stoli and the steak dinner was awesome I can't believe you make that much money doing glass. I'll have to start calling you MR. K(something or other)!
Thanks for driving me home
"Nice driven Capt."
can't wait to see the Tubb runnin, your closin in on her now.....
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

JP , it was great having you vist, even if all you wanted to talk about was those zues drives and how volvo stole the idea for the IPS from them, and how you have your enginers at work figuring how to install them in aRLDT.
Kathi says she's glad she didn't stay for the end as 5am comes pretty early (I wouldn't know) Looking forward to your next trip to Meca, and our summer runs to the Jersey shore.

BTW kathi says the same thing, why the f*&&K me?
dougl33

Post by dougl33 »

BTW kathi says the same thing, why the f*&&K me?
Believe me Timmy, anyone who's met Kathi wonders that.
Regards,

Doug L.
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

yea yea, whatever
CMP

Post by CMP »

Figures, the one time I have to deal with somethign at night, Timmy wants to bring another B31 guy to the shop for some boozing and I cannot accomodate them. Day-um boy, I need more notice!!!

CMP
TailhookTom

Post by TailhookTom »

Thuddddddd:

What is up - I thought you were working on the kinder gentler thingy -- shouldn't you have taken JP out for some sushi, followed by a trip to the local meditation parlor?

Aka, the strip club?
scot

Post by scot »

Timmy your nasty, uncivilized, rude image is being tarnished by all this nice talk. Come on man....snap out of it! Insult somebody.
Scot
1969 Bertram 25 "Roly Poly"
she'll float one of these days.. no really it will :-0
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

Mark lives close enough to kick my ass if I do, so he gets a pass. JP probably has something I need, so he's out to.
Tom I offered to take JP to both spots, he declined, something about pentence, so I got him all liqured up instead. And we did the meditation thing , sorta. Get JP to tell the "what are you, mid 40's?" story. He reminded me today, and I just about crashed the car I laughed so hard.
Last edited by thuddddddd on Feb 22nd, '07, 17:56, edited 1 time in total.
neil

Post by neil »

timmmmmy i just ordered jrs new motors for the b25 so when you are here soon he can take you and jp for a ride. iam glad you got to meet jp he is a good guy neil
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

wha'd he get?? some stomping hp thing?
Doug Crowther

Post by Doug Crowther »

Tim,
What hoopty are you driving now ? did you put tarnny #4 in the F250 ?
Glad to hear you behave that same with all visitors.
neil

Post by neil »

timmy jr got a pair of 3.0 liters this ethanol thing is killing my wallet
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

Damn Timmy,

JP said, "you can hold more fluids than the TUBBB..." Might have to get some side money on you for the next throw-down, can I get some odds on this?

DQ
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

I was doin good till he tripped me up by switchin the brew on me.
Stoli (lots), Beer (a whole lot) Stoli (just one), Dark Rum (to many).. As I ponder my headache over the last 2 days I had a bit of an epiphany.
Thudd cheated,,,,,
REMATCH anyone this time we take my hoopdeeeeee.
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

Learned that cheating thing, from the guy that gave me my nickname, well maybe not. Capt DQ JP more than held his own.
Off to see just how much snow ended up in the tubb after the shrink collapsed in th last snow storm
CMP

Post by CMP »

Hey Timmay, this island house I rented has internet, so I'm here to harass you. First things first, I'm buying a property here-it's amazing. Second, I thought you were kidding about the collapes thing-guess not. I guess my shrink-wrap structure career is a flop. In any case, I'll be needing a glass guy to do my Upper Captiva house, so don't give up the ghost yet...

CMP
neil

Post by neil »

timmmmy jp tells me that you have a new girl freind and she is in her mid 40s goodluck neil
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

Cmp, I'm there. I can leave right now. almost fell on my ass and off the foredeck, as is was verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrey slippery. snow/water and plastic make a slippery slide
Neil, she was, but I left with the date I brought. much nicer butt on that one than the mid 40's......
neil

Post by neil »

timmmy you and jp do make a nice couple good luck with the tubbb
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

I think the "mid 40" one smelled better though
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

Setting and aligning rudder ports, tie bars, tiller arms, installed the steering ram while the whole time my partner and brother sand high build and fill the pin holes. Its 2:20am and I'm winding down after another marathon day on this RLDT
The edge is finally coming off and I see this thread...... falling apart like shrink wrap in a snow storm, its late I'm tired good night.
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"