Calling Mojo Mitch and Jack W

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

R Cahoon

Calling Mojo Mitch and Jack W

Post by R Cahoon »

Starting this weekend LESLINS will be in Eel River at a dock about 300 yard down from the ramp at Edwards BY and on th same side.
On Friday it would great to head out to gether making up "Falmouths Finest" heading to the Bluffs.
Anybody else in Falmouth that would like hook up?

Keep Smilin
JackW

OB

Post by JackW »

Hey Ron,
I'm about 400 yds down the other side on Eel river- on the central ave side of seacoast. I'm still trying to take the day off and will be glad to meet up.
Jack
CMP

Post by CMP »

I saw Mojo Mitch last week near Sankaty, tried to hail on several channels but no luck. Nice vessel. Dunno about him, but for my little ship, the fish were snappin'...

CMP
R Cahoon

Post by R Cahoon »

CMP
Where do you boat out of?

Keep Smilin
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

That was you in that 28??? I usually leave it on scan, but as you said we were quite busy. how were your numbers. I know nobody did too well Tues. bluefish plague and all. But Wed and Thurs we totaled 44. I'll be out there this week as well, I'll give you a shout on 68. As far as OB, we are going and will be around from Thurs. afternoon on. Hail me on 68 and we'll establish that as the Rendezvous channel.
Mitch
CMP

Post by CMP »

Guys, I keep the B20 in Saquatucket. I was out scratching that day and we did pretty well-thought I had my 30 but miscounted to a 29. The fork-tailed, yellow-eyed devils have really infiltrated that area. Next time I see you, I'll shout on 68. Mine is an all white B20CC with t-top...

CMP