Hey Brewster!!!!!!!!

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

thuddddddd

Hey Brewster!!!!!!!!

Post by thuddddddd »

Just pulled your profile. I didn't know that was your place. Pass it often on the way to Hanks old place or back to Oaklands, to have the proff take me out for another torture trip to the canyons. You guys do lunches?
Last edited by thuddddddd on Jan 10th, '07, 20:33, edited 1 time in total.
thuddddddd

food

Post by thuddddddd »

And more importantly, after rereading your site, do you ship??? the smoked tuna and smoked scallops sound to die for.
Brewster Minton

Post by Brewster Minton »

We ship and do lunch, dinner, and takeout. We also have two seafood lines, fresh and frozen. We also shuck sea scallops, bay scallops, and desand local shellfish. The smoking operation we do handles eels, tuna, sword, salmon, bluefish, cod, and scollops. We smoke ducks and geese and deer meat for free to good customers. The seafood market has everything from fresh to frozen and we do large lobsterbakes and some small, from 1 to 1000 but mostly 50 to 150,200. We can steam 800 lobsters an hour. I commercial fish tuna with the Bertram durring the season for the market and to ship depending on the fish. Our website is not what it could be, but, I work on the boat too much. Call me at 631 457 2587 cell anytime any of the Faithful want a tour and some seafood.
Capt. Mike Holmes

Brewster

Post by Capt. Mike Holmes »

VERY clean operation, congrats! Most seafood markets down here look like a dirty bait camp, smell no better. And the ones the Vietnamese run are worse than that. We had one locally that was clean and well run, went out of business. I know of one other run by a former shrimper that is clean and healthy, but struggling.

I think most of the good seafood from our area gets shipped out, nobody cares much for local consumers (let them buy "fresh" seafood labled "product of Argentina" or "Product of Equador" at the local chain grocery store).

Keep up the good work.
"There is nothing quite so satisfying, as simply messing around in boats."
randall

Post by randall »

real nice place...mike and i ate there a few times when his boat was in hanks yard......ill come in and say hi next time im in hampton bays
Terry Frank

Post by Terry Frank »

Brewster,

Give me a shout if you ever need doors for your walkin freezers or coolers. I'll give you a special Bertram discount that's not available to Hatt owners.

Br,
Terry
Happy to be here. Happy to be anywhere.

Terry
thuddddddd

stuff

Post by thuddddddd »

Good thing chris got your place at the shootout, maybe Brewster has room for ya. I'll swing by and pick you up every now and again, so you can sit in my A/C'd bridge deck and sip blender drinks.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Timmy, did you just say " to die for"? My, aren't we getting flamboyant in our old age. One more outburst like that and we'll have to change your appointment to the Panamanian Ambassador to San Francisco.
Viva la Presidente!
thuddddddd

stuff

Post by thuddddddd »

Just trying to fit in with the guys from the "hamptons" thats the place that anyone, who wants to be someone, goes to get noticed. I think they call it the "Hampton Season" billy joel, christy brinkley(and her soon to be x-husband) randall rosenthal, and the rest of the high rollers. They get all touchy feeley and "share" thier emotions.
TailhookTom

Post by TailhookTom »

Timmy:

Given your kinder and gentler status, I assume the next thing you will be telling us is that you are going to have a duvet custom made for the Hatt, and know what it means?

Tom
thuddddddd

personal affront

Post by thuddddddd »

Yea, ok Tom now your starting to step over the line(whatever that means) I know zactly what it is. I got one for kathi for xmas. (of course she had to circle it in the catalog and xplain what it was, and where to get, 3 times. After the second she was a bit miffed, actually it should have been spelled pissed.
randall

Post by randall »

splain it to me
thuddddddd

stuff

Post by thuddddddd »

duvet, or that your listed with the beautiful people from the hamptons?
CMP

Post by CMP »

Timmy prolly thinks a duvet is one of them thar fancy-dance things that you stand over to clean yer privates after using the duker...

CMP
RussP

Post by RussP »

Brewester's crew made me lunch when I was up there and he gave me the grand tour. The food is great and the place is spotless. This is a rather large opperation with numerous live tanks for the Lobster and shell fish and a giant smoker downstairs. It's well worth a stop.
RussP
KAHUNA 1963 Sportfish
randall

Post by randall »

duvet?........you cant live here and avoid it...google " artists and writers softball game"
Tom

Post by Tom »

CMP

Timmy no longer has access to his wedding tackle. Kathi keep it in a jar of formaldehide.
Viva la Presidente!
TailhookTom

Post by TailhookTom »

Timmy:

Sorry, I couldn't resist -- I can't remember the movie, but the line was "oh my God, I used the word duvet in a sentance, and I knew what it meant."

Krista didn't have to circle the picture for me in the catalog, she has a real man, she reached into my wallet, took out the cash and bought herself one!

Tom
thuddddddd

stuff

Post by thuddddddd »

tailhook tom, one of the billy crystal ones? Yea, normally for whatever the occassion is I just give/she takes cash. this year she said I had put some thought(effort) into what I get her. told her I thought about not standing in lines, mall traffic, getting the wrong thing. In the end I called my jewler buddy and had his wife pick something, one of my guys picked it up from them. yea once again I put a lot of "thought" into it

turncoat tom, never had the misfortune of being married. But to your defence she does keep a tight reign on my "trolling" gear.......
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

Brewster, the shippment arrived. Awesome. Friends over right now, and they are mowwing thru it. Thanks again
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

brewsta, ripped thru lots more at the Pats miriacle(maybe I won the loto) You ned to get a shipping page on your site. The fish was awesom. Everyone loved it. even the bluefish pate.
You guys need to order some.
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

turncoat tom, how'd the quail thing go? freezing rain here allweekend
Whaler1777

Post by Whaler1777 »

Brewster.. Next time I'm out there I will drop in and say hi..
'79 Bertram 31' Sedan