OEM Bow Light/Chock

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Whaler1777

OEM Bow Light/Chock

Post by Whaler1777 »

Hello everyone hope you are all well.. Guys I am in need of a bow light/chock for the Summer Winds, I need to get rid of the windlass and giant cleats that are on there now... If anyone has any suggestions as to where I might be able to get one or happen to have one in their garage let me know!!! Im really hoping that the rendevous is in Montauk next year I will definitely be there for that!!! Allrighty, thanks in advance and I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving I will talk to you all soon!
-John
'79 Bertram 31' Sedan
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

You could try Danny at HighTide Marine. He has a lot of that stuff. Be prepared to sell at least one valve out of your heart though. Vintage parts like that are pricey. Good luck.

They will tell you, two to the body, one to the head. Just remember the T-box, it will cancel christmas every time. Did you start the academy yet?
Whaler1777

Post by Whaler1777 »

Academy starts Jan 12th... Damn vintage parts! Im praying that someone might have one or access to one...
-John
'79 Bertram 31' Sedan
randall

Post by randall »

just like buying a boat....pay attention ...dont be in a hurry....finally got one when it was offered on the 25 site....check ebay alot...stay tuned.....sooner or later one will appear
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

And be careful of falsely listed parts on Ebay. They claim a lot of things are B31 parts that aren't, especially bow chocks.
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

I think Bob Fiorese may have one. Shoot him an e-mail. Walter
Ironman

Post by Ironman »

I have one ... send me an email Ill send you a pic..
Wayne
fultzdude@yahoo.com
Whaler1777

Post by Whaler1777 »

Walter do you happen to have any contact info for him?
Thanks, John
'79 Bertram 31' Sedan
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

Bob's telephone number is 631-668-4064. Feel free to tell him Walter Kaprielian suggested you call. Hopefully he hasn't gone to Florida yet. Let me know if you can't connect with him and I'll see if I can find a cell phone number. The site should have his e-mail address under "profiles". Walter
bobfioresi

oembowlight?chock

Post by bobfioresi »

I have an original bow chock that just needs rechroming. The glass is like new and i bought new electric bulb sockets for it. I paid the going price of $200.00 so if your interested give me a call. I also had some rubber gaskets made for it and S.S. caps for the top holes above the lights. I had another that i had rechomed for $80.00 at American chrome in N.J. It came out real nice.I sold that one. I,m in montauk. If your interested, give me a call. I'm at 631 668 4064
Whaler1777

Post by Whaler1777 »

chocks
'79 Bertram 31' Sedan