antico flooring

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

charlie falkenstein

antico flooring

Post by charlie falkenstein »

i know this subject has been posted before but i cant find it on the site, anyway i am ready to put a faux teak floor in the cabin, and some pix had been posted prior, would appreciate the pix and also what trim is the best to use.

i am going to use the amtico pduct, any guidance is greatly appreciated.
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

Charlie,

Use Amtico flooring under your search, I have it in my B31 and I think Walter has it in his also. If you can't find it in your search, I will post you some up tonight. I used mahogney trim with mine

DQ
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!
MarkS
Location: The Frozen Tundra/EX-democratic stronghold Wisconsin

Post by MarkS »

I have a bunch of it left and have been trying to get rid of it for a donation to the site. It was posted on the Swap/sell board for a while but I can't find it. I think I have a couple of buckets of glue left as well. Let me go check my warehouse and I will get back to you.
72 Bertram 25 FBC "Razorsharp" Hull #254-1849
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage
MarkS

Post by MarkS »

Here is the link to the Amtico website. If you go down to the woods and click on show entire collection you will see both teak and vintage teak.

http://www.amtico.com/pages/RangeInfo.a ... temid=5104

What I have is 3 full boxes of DB54 Wild Hickory. It is no longer available from Amtico but it looks very much like vintage teak. There is 27 sq. ft. in a box so I have 81 ft.

I also have 2 gallons of glue from the commercial vinyl flooring company I currently sell which is Karndean. It is basically the same glue and I will include that.

Plus I have a box of Teak and Holly scroll border and 4 pieces of regular teak that I think are 10" planks. I want it all gone for a donation to Patrick.

If you want it send me what you think it is worth in a check made out to Pat McCrary plus UPS ground for about 110lbs from 54981 to you made out to me. I will send Pat his check and you the flooring. If not it is open to anyone that might want it for the same arrangement.

Last edited by MarkS on Jun 5th, '10, 19:31, edited 1 time in total.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

I have it covering my three hatches down the center of my cabin area (thanks to Mark). It is great stuff and he is a great guy to do this for us, and of course, the site. It has held up beautifully and wipes clean with a damp cloth and looks like new. You won't be sorry and will never get a better deal! Walter
ZeroCavity

Post by ZeroCavity »

1965/2007 Bertram 31
Bill Mckinnon

flooring

Post by Bill Mckinnon »

Mark,

If it is not already gone let me know I am interested in it

Capt. Bill McKinnon
31 Bert. BillFish

charleston SC
MarkS

Post by MarkS »

Opunui sent me a PM the other day. If he wants it I guess I need to give him first crack, If he passes it's yours.

Opunui, you want it?

M

MarkS

Post by MarkS »

Sorry to put this back on the main page but one of the faithful that I had promised it to just couldn't find reasonable shipping to Hawaii, so it is again available and I want it gone. As before send me a check made out to Patrick for whatever you feel it is worth and one to me for shipping and it is yours. There are a total of 6 packages with a total weight of 110 lbs.
I am at 54981. It is sitting in my shipping department with freeking bells on it's toes waiting to clear out!

First come first serve.

MarkS

Post by MarkS »

Last bump for this and then I will let it go to post heaven. I had 3 guys fighting for it now it is collecting dust in my shipping department. I would love to see it utilized by someone of the faithful persuasion. Couple of days and it goes back to the warehouse to collect dust. Someone? Anyone?

M

I just realized I misspelled the heading? it is AMTICO flooring