SOUTH AFRICANS AT TSL ?

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

chris_wilson

SOUTH AFRICANS AT TSL ?

Post by chris_wilson »

Well UV, on reading all the posts and looking at the pics Andre sent me, it seems that a great time was had by all. Did you take a bottle of "The Fatal Shot" with you to initiate UVII newcomers ? Looking at the TSL website and fishing report I saw the staff names Hennie & Ursula Marais, which sound like South African names. Are they from South Africa ?

I am glag you guts all had a great time and I am sorry not to heve been there.

Regards
Chris Wilson
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Chris - good to hear from you. Yep, Hennie & Ursula are from SA and used to run a lodge in Africa, think it was the Bom Bom or something like that. Could not take the Fatal Shot for fear Timmy would drink it in one swallow like he did on Miss Vicki's porch.

Have room for you next year - how about it?

UV
thuddddddd

stuff

Post by thuddddddd »

When I'm badly behaved, I get beat up. When I'm on my best sunday go to church behavior I take a beatin. I guess if I'm gonna get a beatin either way, I much prefer to behave badly. Kinda like a RLDT in a 1' head sea, or following sea, or any other kinda sea that doesn't include the RLDT being tied to a dock.
I guess I'm on a roll UV 6for 6 on my last outing aboard a RLDT. No puking. I think the only other time thats happened was when I was on AJ.
Must be something to do with yours and the captains at TS''s superior seamanship abilities. Not like that predator hunk of ***** that I'm always heaving on, or Lil Eva(maybe that was just bad clams, right Andre?)
capy

Re: stuff

Post by capy »

thuddddddd wrote:When I'm badly behaved, I get beat up. When I'm on my best sunday go to church behavior I take a beatin. I guess if I'm gonna get a beatin either way, I much prefer to behave badly. Kinda like a RLDT in a 1' head sea, or following sea, or any other kinda sea that doesn't include the RLDT being tied to a dock.
I guess I'm on a roll UV 6for 6 on my last outing aboard a RLDT. No puking. I think the only other time thats happened was when I was on AJ.
Must be something to do with yours and the captains at TS''s superior seamanship abilities. Not like that predator hunk of ***** that I'm always heaving on, or Lil Eva(maybe that was just bad clams, right Andre?)
Timmy,

I told you years ago to stop drinking so much...............there is definitely a link between your seasickness and your intake level.