Phone Numbers

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Harv

Phone Numbers

Post by Harv »

Well guys,

It just so happens that last Friday, one of NY City's more admirable citizens decided to inspect my tractor while I was making one of my deliveries. After inspecting he decided to avail himself of my work bag. It was loaded with goodies useful only to myself since all credit cards and cellphone were shut down prior to any unauthorized activity. Along with the bag was my wallet, new prescription glasses, my maps and the aforementioned cellphone.

As was the case the last time I lost my phone, all numbers residing within are now history to me and I'd appreciate all of you that have given me your numbers in the past, if you would be so kind to do so again. Feel free to flood my email box with your info so I can re enter everything in the new phone.
Harv
mike ohlstein
Site Admin
Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.

Post by mike ohlstein »

You can dress him up.......
Mike
Mean Team Leader
PREDATOR

Burn Oil
Eat Food
1973 FBC 1286 0273-315
Trey Dibrell

Post by Trey Dibrell »

A similar thing happened to me a couple of months ago, so I join Harv in his request for replacement information.

Trey
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

Harv: It won't help you this time, but Verizon has a program that backs up your phonebook once a day to their central computer so that if your phone is lost or you get a new one you just download it to the new phone. It costs >$5 per month and is well worth it. Rawleigh
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31
Doug Crowther

Post by Doug Crowther »

Harv,
You aren't having much luck with glasses this summer ! Still have the image of your shades going over the stbd gunnel into the drink during the shark tourney. You bringing smoked fish and NY bagels next weekend ?
Doug
Harv

Post by Harv »

Doug Crowther wrote:Harv,
You aren't having much luck with glasses this summer ! Still have the image of your shades going over the stbd gunnel into the drink during the shark tourney. You bringing smoked fish and NY bagels next weekend ?
Doug
Doug,

It seems the only good luck I have had so far this summer was putting us on some fish during the shark tournament. Other than that, if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. See you Friday, bagels and bass on board.
Harv