1961 Express Must Sell ASAP

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Pete Fallon

1961 Express Must Sell ASAP

Post by Pete Fallon »

To the faithful,
The boat has to be sold, due to consant knee problems, work and supporting aging mother I don't see using the boat for a long time. There's nothing worse than letting a boat sit idle. The first offer of $36,000 takes her away. This price is as is, where is, at Indiantown Marina west of Stuart, Fl. The listing page on this board has the details. Less than 250 hours on 1997 model year FWC 7.4 L Bluewater 454 throttle body fuel injected engines and Hurth transmissions. Hull was gel coated in 1996, still in great condition, and bottom stripped, barrier coated with only 2 coats of paint on the bottom at this time. All new wiring and panel boards 2 years ago. 2 New Nibral props never been in the water, 4 jack stands. Everything works. Ran engines 3 weeks ago. I've owned her for 29 years. Must sell ASAP. Capt Patrick please change listing price as of today. I will post the most recent pictures that I have soon. Contact me by cell at 561-310-7179. Thanks.

Pete Fallon

Click on an image:

offshore31

Post by offshore31 »

Pete

Wish i could pick it up, i love the express style as i could fish it alone. Just haven't been able to sell my boat.

Doesn't sound like you're having any luck with that knee. Are you still up here, or back down south? Was hoping to stop by and visit with thudd while you were up north.

br
Joe
Joe A.
lurker (ex-b31r)
Pete Fallon

Post by Pete Fallon »

Joe,
Didn't have time to visit with Timmy while I was in Salem, in and out of Boston 3 times in 4 days. I'm back in Stuart now. I need to find the boat a good home, knee problems won't go away, after 11 operations including 2 replacements, I now have tendon damage in that knee. Too many tournements in rough water in non Bertram's, the boat is better shape than I am. Good luck selling your boat the market is real slow right now. Pete Fallon
offshore31

Post by offshore31 »

Pete

Too bad about the knee. Next time i'm down in jax, i'll swing by. Make sure to give a shout next time you're back north.

br
Joe
Joe A.
lurker (ex-b31r)
Pete Fallon

Post by Pete Fallon »

After 457 views on the board, not one call on the boat. I know its a bad time to sell now, but she got to go. Somebody out there has to want an original 31 even if its a gas express. It wouldn't be out of reality to make it into a fly bridge model. I think Caberra makes one. Hell, if Thudd can make an express out that tub, the fly bridge add on shouldn't be that hard. Maybe Ric should buy her and take it to Costa Rica for the season and we would all have a place to go to really catch something beside a cold in the winter. Cell 561-310-7179
Carl

Post by Carl »

bump
Terry Frank

Post by Terry Frank »

bump
Happy to be here. Happy to be anywhere.

Terry