Bertram Insider

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

MarkS
Location: The Frozen Tundra/EX-democratic stronghold Wisconsin

Bertram Insider

Post by MarkS »

This may be redundant as I am sure many of you are already signed up to receive this info but if not here is the link.
===================================================================================================

Apologies to those that may have received this twice.

Nobody hates getting useless emails more than me, so I want to make sure you are really interested in what we are sharing. You are receiving this because we met you at the Fort Lauderdale boat show, you used our 35 Build a boat program online, or maybe we just saw your email address on a crab pot buoy. We respect privacy (well I guess except for this time), so we refuse to just plant your email address in a mailing list.

There is no shame in saying no, but please Click here to Opt In to be kept up to date, roughly twice a month, on what is going on at Bertram yachts. It’ll just take a minute or so. Otherwise, this is the last time I’ll bother you…. promise!

URL here
goo.gl/HbfJ58

Tommy Thompson

Product Development

office:

cell:

email:
tthompson@bertram.com

web:
http://www.bertram.com

1535 SE 17th Street
Ste B115
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

Are You An INSIDER yet?
72 Bertram 25 FBC "Razorsharp" Hull #254-1849
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage