BUJU! HAILING BUJU!!!

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

CMP

BUJU! HAILING BUJU!!!

Post by CMP »

Hey Mark,

Was supposed to be wheels up 1 1/2 hrs ago en route to Largo, but t-storms and delays all up and down the east coast are stopping us in our tracks, so we're cooling our heels in Manch-vegas. Should be in the Reef by 2 am and I have yer number. Plan on several beers at some point over the next few days...

Mark
Buju

Post by Buju »

Hey Mark, I guess you made it just in time to catch the last day of Lobster mini season... Whatta Goddamned nightmare. I bet Kevin sure dosen't miss his FWC days @ this time of the year.
Anyways, I've just been really busy working, and actually thought about calling you up as I drove past B&M's, Lazy Day's, and Max's yesterday, because I remembered you mentioning the date. So yeah, gimmie a ring or I'll call you sometime today... I'd love to meet up and tilt beer.
You get the winter scenario all squared away yet?
I don't know what the world may want,
But a good stiff drink it surely dont,
Think I'll go and fix myself...a tall one.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I do not miss it one bit. I wish they would just stop having it.
If you guys make it down towards Lazy Days give me a call. I can help with the beer tilting. 786 525 5311
CMP

Post by CMP »

Kevin, we had dinner atLazy Days Thurs nite-had no idea you were there. Yes, Mark I got the Watermark deal all set, so I'm good to go there. Heading out to the reef in a little bit. Damn wind. I think we're in Miami for dinner tonight, but not sure of the schedule. Will give you a shout if we're staying local...

CMP