Hause Pipe cap

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Tommy

Hause Pipe cap

Post by Tommy »

I left this on Swap & Sale also, but I lost the cap off the original hause pipe on the foredeck of Island Girl ('73 SF). If any of you guys renovated your boat and tossed this item in the garage or basement, I'd like to buy it from you. It is oval and about 4", appears to be chrome over brass.

Thanks,

Tommy
Tom

Post by Tom »

Tommy, I think I have a handful of those. Everytime I find a surplus store, I buy one of the ovals thinking I've scored. Problem is, I need a round one. Damn whiskey, clouds the mind Sunday thru Saturday. Have to wait till a leap year for a clear day.

I'll find one this weekend at the bay house and measure, send you a pic. If it fits, its yours.

Infidel-
Viva la Presidente!
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Tom,

Thanks for your quick reply. I'm like you.....anytime I come across any original Bertram parts I grab them and put them in storage. The problem then becomes locating them!

Tommy
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

I need a round one too!
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31
keysdisease

Post by keysdisease »

Hi guys,

I know this is not in the spirit of "scrounging old parts' but Perko supplied many of the parts installed on many Bertrams.

Much of that hardware and parts like hawse pipe caps are unchanged and still available from Perko.

www.perko.com

The hawse plates are on page 174 and the large oval cap only part number is 0750DP099A and the overall flange dimension is 5-1/4 x 4.

Armed with a part number can be ordered from most decent sized local Distributor.

Steve Moyer