Salthouse 60 treasure hunt

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Todd Pearce

Salthouse 60 treasure hunt

Post by Todd Pearce »

https://www.marlinmag.com/boats/boat-re ... thouse-60/

So i couldn't seem to post just an image so the link to the article is the best i can do, In the 2000s Post the Auckland New Zealand Americas Cup,the American challenger took 3 salthouse 60s back with them to Annapolis/Maryland ,they were sold up there and one is now in Seattle , One is for sale in Maryland and somewhere there is a 3rd boat and perhaps even another boat which may be a 65, all 3 boats are of interest to me, Id love to locate the 3rd boat as it the next generation along in the series with the newer style windows much the same as the one in the article above,These are my local boat, they are a great boat and i have an interest in doing a big refit to one as my retirement boat,
So can i enlist the faithful to keep an eye out at your local marinas in an effort to locate this old girl, there is one for sale on yachtworld at the moment , but shes a Generation 1 boat and i am looking for a Gen 2 boat if possible, i know there is 3, but rumors among the knowledgeable people her say there maybe as many as 6
ps if any one is good at posting Images, please feel free to post a pic up
Regards Todd
Tony Meola

Re: Salthouse 60 treasure hunt

Post by Tony Meola »

Todd

I have never seen one up here, but if one pops up will keep you in mind.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315