V6 Repower of Inboard B26

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

allonmorris

V6 Repower of Inboard B26

Post by allonmorris »

Frequently Asked Questions: Shark Apex Uplight Corded Lift Away

The Shark apex uplight lift-away duoclean comes with modern technology and impressive filtration systems often found in superior models. As a result, this vacuum is an excellent choice for small to medium homes with pets. We are here to answer some of the most frequently asked questions about the Shark apex uplight vacuum.

1. Question: Can I wash the filters on my Shark apex uplight lift-away duoclean?

Yes, you can. First, you can remove the pre-motor filters (foam and felt filters) and the HEPA filter. It would help if you rinse the filters under a tap until the water is clean. Please avoid using any soap or detergent on your filters. Then, leave the filters to air dry completely before you put them back into the machine.

2. Question: How do I remove the brush roll from Shark apex uplight duoclean?
  • Step 1: Turn the machine upside down to access the brush roll.
  • Step 2: You should press the brush roll access button to remove the cover
  • Step 3: Then, you can press the eject brush roll button to remove the soft roller.
  • Step 4: Clean the roller and remove any tangled hair before putting it back in the main unit.

3. Question: Can I use the Shark apex vacuum cleaner on both hardwood floors and carpets?

Yes, you can. Thanks to DuoClean technology, the Shark uplight includes two rollers: one bristled roller for deep cleaning the carpets and one microfiber roller for cleaning hardwood floors.

4. Question: What is a HEPA filter?

The HEPA filter is short for high-efficiency particulate air filters. A HEPA can trap dangerous particles such as pollen, dust mites, and pet dander. This feature is best for families with allergy sufferers because the HEPA filter can remove up to 99.97 percent of dust and allergens. You see in the Shark apex uplight review.

5. Question: Can I wash the Shark apex uplight's canister?

Yes, you can clean the canister. Please remove the canister from the Shark uplight and rinse it with water and mild soap. If you're not sure which type of soap to use, contact Shark's customer service for more advice on cleaning your canister. Please remember to leave the canister to dry completely before you put it back to the device.

6. Question: What is the difference between the Shark uplight vacuum LZ601 and LZ602?

These two models are the same, with some differences in colors and attachments.

Firstly, the LZ601 is in Forest mist blue, while the LZ602 is in magenta. The LZ601 comes with a duster/crevice tool, a pet multi-tool, and an accessory holder. The LZ602 comes with a pet multi-tool, an 8-inch crevice tool, and an accessory holder.

7. Question: Why did my Shark apex duoclean vacuum stop working?

One reason why your Shark apex uplight corded lift away is that the vacuum overheats. If the device gets too hot, the thermostat might shut off. You can restart the thermostat by these steps:
  • Step 1: You should always unplug the vacuum from the power source
  • Step 2: Clean the filters and empty the dust cup
  • Step 3: Restart the machine.
Conclusions

We hope our Shark apex uplight lift-away duoclean FAQ helps answer some of your questions. Please leave a question in the comment section below, and we will get to them as soon as we can.a
Last edited by allonmorris on May 26th, '23, 01:53, edited 1 time in total.
Rick Jester

Re: V6 Repower of Inboard B26

Post by Rick Jester »

Might be totally off base, but what about the 4BT's?
Rick Jester
1966 25 Express Cruiser
Hull 978