31 Flybridge Cruiser parts for free

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

ReidPfromNC

31 Flybridge Cruiser parts for free

Post by ReidPfromNC »

We’re doing a long-term restoration on a 31 FBC and converting to a Sportfish which has made available a number of parts such as: Galley countertop, head countertop and glass upper and lower sliding doors, cabin and head entry doors, cabin bulkhead window frames and glass, dinette cushions, flybridge forward panel with doors. As mentioned, these parts are free and available at my office whse in Mooresville, NC, with the ability to ship if needed. Please ask if there’s possibly something I omitted that might also be a product of this conversion.

We’re also wanting to add a lower helm station so I’d really love to find an original gauge cluster frame (no gauges needed) and steering wheel to match the bridge if anyone has these parts available. Thx!

-Reid
Craig Mac

Re: 31 Flybridge Cruiser parts for free

Post by Craig Mac »

The original gauge panel is a Stewart Warner Hollywood panel-------

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8c/1d/8f ... 3af49e.jpg
Rickysa

Post by Rickysa »

Hi Reid,

I'm in Southern Pines and love to come up and take a look at what you have, as we are now to the interior-update on our FBC. Shoot me an email if you'd like, and Ill send you a PM with a phone number.

Thanks,

Rick
PeterPalmieri

Post by PeterPalmieri »

I have an original FBC gauge cluster, I think it’s in a box in the boat yard somewhere. I was just there yesterday and won’t be back for a few weeks but I will try to dig it out.
1969 31 Bertram FBC "East Wind" hull #315939
ReidPfromNC

Post by ReidPfromNC »

PeterPalmieri wrote: Nov 3rd, '22, 05:22 I have an original FBC gauge cluster, I think it’s in a box in the boat yard somewhere. I was just there yesterday and won’t be back for a few weeks but I will try to dig it out.
Peter, I’d be indebted! Just name a price and reach back out when you can put your hands on it.

I also neglected to mention, that from this 1970 FBC I have the 1-3/8” shafts, 17 x 20” props, and rudders. Price is definitely negotiable on that stuff. I bought it 7 yrs ago with the original ailing 427 MerCruisers in case anyone wants to rebuild a set of those.
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

There is a gauge cluster on Ebay right now.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/234723646241?h ... R6rOioiIYQ
Steve Marinak
Duchess - 1973 Sportfisherman
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Steve

At $500 he can keep it. You can probably get a custom one cut to the same specs for half the price.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315