Great weekend - video

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

JimmyG

Great weekend - video

Post by JimmyG »

Even with my 31 gone I was able to get rides on friends boats (55 Ocean & a 56 Viking not bad rides) we had a great summer and it ended with a great weekend out of OC Maryland Cape May vs OCMD marlin tuna club challenge cup the White bite was on! My son who grew up on my 31 had a blast as you can see he's the big kid( 6'6" 270# )in the white t-shirt getting wet a lot! Enjoy the video of that weekend http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmyg31b
Wingnut

Post by Wingnut »

Jimmy,

You are killin' me! Awesome video.. and just in time for me to go winterize and begin the painful "Winter fishing Withdrawal Syndrome".....

JD
Josh Johnson

Post by Josh Johnson »

Jimmy, you're the greatest! Great video, great music! I've had that song in my head all day--I love that song! Thank you! It's right up there with the video of SeaNile on the Chesapeake&Delaware canal with Jimmy Buffet doing his great update on the Crosby, Stills & Nash classic Southern Cross--with all of her flags a-flyin'! Great job!
Josh
Josh Johnson

Post by Josh Johnson »

Naturally, I had to go back and revisit the SeaNile video, and just like the noisy bar in Avalon, it finally came to me, the word to describe her ride: Majestic. Prow high, easy pitch on that deepvee, negotiating with utter confidence. My 25 rides that way. Thank you again.
Josh
JimmyG

Post by JimmyG »

Thanks guys I actually put a slide show together of my 31 after i sold her ...i'll have to post it, it's sad though
Harv

Post by Harv »

JimmyG wrote:Thanks guys I actually put a slide show together of my 31 after i sold her ...i'll have to post it, it's sad though
How can it be sad when you've got all those great memories and another 31 in the wings???
nothing to do now, but make new memories.
Harv