Brewster and CORMORANT PRINCESS

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Rapscallion

Brewster and CORMORANT PRINCESS

Post by Rapscallion »

The PRINCESS and crew were sighted alive and well In Wrightsville Beach, NC last night after 3 legs at sea from Sag Harbor earlier this week. The boat looked good and was rigged and ready for action on the Cay Sal Bank off CUBA, which I understand is their destination. Living across the ICW from where they were docked, I couldn't help but investigate this Bahia Mar rigged with sufficient "antennae" to communicate around the world. The crew were in good spirits (I think they had consumed some spirits). I left them with T Shirts from the NC BERTRAM 31 Rendezvous and wished them God Speed on their voyage. I will add photo's if O can get bertram31 at Bertram 31 .com to tell me how to get them on the site. Lin Spears and RAPSCALLION - Wrightsville Beach NC
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Re: Brewster and CORMORANT PRINCESS

Post by CaptPatrick »

Lin,

Thanks for update and your extension of Southern Hospitality to some of our Yankee Brethren. Brew's good people!

Speaking of Cuba, today is historic in that the American flag is flying over the American Embassy in Havana for the first time since January of 1961.

As for posting images, see: http://bertram31.com/newbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3
Br,

Patrick

Molon labe
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

Lin, Glad to hear Brew is making good progress on his way to Naples. The princess is one of a kind and stands out in any harbor. I was so glad to see her one more time in greenport, that sea foam green can be seen from miles away. BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

brewster arrive in naples fl. 6 days of running and one day layover .
capt.bob lico
bero13010473